We have come to be one of the leading brands in the UK when it comes to Groundworks & RC Frame works and provide our services to leading housing developers throughout the UK.
We are truly committed to the training and continual professional development of our team and as such are a member of the CITB and Construction Skills, and as Equal Opportunities employers
We are looking to recruit a Site Engineer / Surveyor with knowledge of ground remediation and earthworks to join our team working on sites throughout the West Midlands on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
* Reporting and working with the Project Manager.
* As built Surveys.
* Setting out Groundworks, Plots, Drainage, Roads & Sewers
* Raising technical queries when needed.
* Setting out with Robotic/ Leica.
Site Engineer Requirements:
* CSCS card.
* Previous experience with Robotic.
* Previous experience in setting out groundwork's and RC Frame
* Degree in Civil Engineering or Time Served.
* SSSTS or SMSTS - Not Essential.
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact Shaunna Doherty on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation.
We are an equal opportunities Business. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website