We have come to be one of the leading brands in the UK when it comes to Groundworks & RC Frame works and provide our services to leading housing developers throughout the UK.
We are truly committed to the training and continual professional development of our team and as such are a member of the CITB and Construction Skills, and as Equal Opportunities employers
We are looking to recruit a Site Engineer / Surveyor with knowledge of ground remediation and earthworks to join our team working on sites throughout the West Midlands on a permanent basis.
Key responsibilities include:
* Accurately complete the setting out required on site
* Ensure that all the information is maintained and up to date for projects.
* Apply knowledge and understanding of technical information
* Accurate levelling and surveying of the site using GPS, total stations and dumpy levels
* Where required provide cut and fill volumetric calculations
* Construct 3D models for use with GPS software.
* Resolve any unexpected engineering issues
* Stockpile measurements
Skills and experience
* Ability to Prioritise, organise and build effective relationships.
* HNC in engineering or similar
* Competently use of surveying equipment
* Background in Earthworks, ground remediation
* Experience in 3D modelling (AutoCAD, 3D MO, LSS)
* CSCS Card
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact Shaunna Doherty on (phone number removed) for a confidential conversation.
We are an equal opportunities Business. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at our website