Architect (AJ 100 Architectural Practice) ***
£38,000 - £40,000 + Great Benefits Package
An excellent opportunity to for an Architect to join an award-winning, AJ100 architectural practice with design Studios across the UK.
On offer is the chance to join a dedicated team of 200+ enthusiastic individuals that care about creating places that foster human connection while adding commercial, civic, environmental, and social value.
The company see each architectural project as an opportunity to collaborate, bringing together a range of skills and perspectives from across the practice and external partners. You will see this in the way the project teams work; in the way they partner with local authorities, consultants and design review panels; and in the way they promote social value.
In this role you will be responsible for managing projects through all RIBA stages and building and maintaining excellent relationships with colleagues, clients, contractors, and Local Authorities
The ideal candidate will be an Architect looking to work in a highly-creative team in Glasgow that has extensive knowledge within the industry.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career working for a company offering you growth and development, great earning potential and the chance to become a leader in your field.
* Provide high quality technical drawings and supporting technical information with the companies compliance procedures
* Assist with the development of architectural designs that meet client aspirations.
* Working closely with the team leader to manage resources, time and implement best practice. *
* Supporting bids and feasibilities to help secure new work.
* SC/BPSS clearance (prerequisite)
* A proven record of managing and delivering projects (Ideally commercial workplace).
* Client facing experience and previous management of multiple stakeholders.
* Proficiency in the latest software tools e.g. Revit, AutoCAD, BIM.
To apply for this role or for to be considered for further roles, please click "Apply Now" or contact Huw Bentley at Rise Technical Recruitment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the UK. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed