Facilities Site Manager
Location: You will be permanently working from HMP Guys Marsh, SP7 0AH
Salary: £42K – £45K per annum
Contract: Full time, Permanent
We are Gov Facility Services Ltd (GFSL), a non-profit company owned entirely by the Ministry of Justice, supplying facilities management services to 50 prisons over the South and East of the UK with an employee count of 1400.
Why join us?
* Key workers status due to the critical work that we undertake to maintain the prison estate.
The GFSL work environment offers variety, a positive team culture with opportunities to develop your skills and experience.
In addition to stability and job security, if you are successful, you will be offered a competitive salary along with 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and entry into our pension scheme from day one. We also offer health and well-being benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme and Life Assurance.
We are seeking a Facilities Site Manager to assume responsibility for:
* The operational management and delivery of all facilities management services delivered within his / her region or location(s).
* Positively building and developing a culture of excellent customer service, establishing and maintaining an excellent working relationship with the client.
* To lead, manage, review, develop and deliver strategies, processes and initiatives that promote improvements to the facilities management service provided to the client.
* To build and maintain collaborative and professional partnerships with senior Operations colleagues, up to Director level.
* To advise and support on payroll issues/enquiries raised directly ensuring that appropriate investigations, analysis, review, recommendations and approvals are forthcoming within appropriate timescales.
* To develop concise, detailed budgetary information to inform annual and monthly budgetary forecasting processes.
* To play a full part, as a member of the GFSL Operations Management Team, in achieving GFSL’s Corporate Objectives.
* To build a senior site management team with the site supervisors and administration staff.
* Ensure all staff comply with HMPPS policies and the Local Security Strategy when working within the establishment.
You must be able to demonstrate the following Qualifications and Experience:
* A recognised apprenticeship in a facilities / building services trade, or have two years of recognised experience and specialise skills as a supervisor or manager in the facilities sector.
* Planning and Project Management Skills.
* Financial Planning and Negotiating Skills with the ability to manage a budget.
* Change management and the ability to drive change.
* Ability to influence people who are not part of your team.
* Knowledge of relevant health and safety requirements, IOSH as a minimum.
* Knowledge of routine preventative maintenance.
You will need to meet our stringent vetting requirements and satisfy pre-employment checks.
If this sounds like the ideal role, please apply today and we will be in touch.
No agencies please