Our client is seeking a reliable candidate with maintenance and repairs experience to join them on a temporary basis until further notice. Core working week is Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm, 37.5 hours per week.
You will need to be flexible to work at both the Dartford and Greenwich site and will therefore need your own transport.
If you do not already possess a valid (within the last 3 years) enhanced DBS check you will need to complete a risk assessment on day 1 of the booking. The DBS process will also begin immediately and will be paid for by the candidate.
- Knowledge and understanding of H&S and risk assessments
- Trades or handyman experience
- Technical handyman skills including painting, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, grounds work and general building work
- Basic PC skills
- To manage day to day workload and ensure high standards of work quality and customer satisfaction within set timeframes using the department's management tools
- Responsible for the health & safety of any task being carried out and to make sure that the plant, equipment, or machinery is compliant with all legislation
- To liaise with external contractors, suppliers, staff and customers as required, to carry out any maintenance tasks
- Provide core maintenance service for the Association, including planned projects, reactive maintenance, cyclical and preventative repairs, administration and any ad-hoc tasks as required
- Tasks to cover a wide range of technical and handyperson skills, including painting, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, grounds work and general building work and other duties as appropriate, dependent upon skills and qualifications required to achieve the task
- Responsible for site plant and equipment maintenance
- Any administration duties as required by your Line Manager
- Any other reasonable duties as required by your line manager
Hourly pay rate is £12.00.