My client are a growing construction company who work on largescale projects across education, healthcare and residential sectors. They are looking for a Site based Quantity Surveyor to work on a healthcare scheme in Cork.
In return they are offering:
* Competitive salary
* Company car/ car allowance
* Fuel Card
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Regular Opportunities to work from home
* Life Assurance
Their ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience managing the commercial aspect of a new build project.
* A background working for a main contractor.
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to identify potential commercial issues.
* The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* Strong problem solving skills.
Duties will include:
* Procuring materials and subcontractors.
* Attending project progress meetings with clients and Project Managers.
* Managing subcontractor payments, variations and producing cost reports.
* Preparation of final accounts.
* Identifying commercial risks.
* Monitoring cash flow.
* Working closely with the site teams including Project Manager and Design Manager.
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV.
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer who are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy