My client are a growing construction company who work on largescale projects across education, healthcare and residential sectors. They are looking for a Site based Quantity Surveyor to work on a healthcare scheme in Cork.
In return they are offering:
* Competitive salary
* Company car/ car allowance
* Fuel Card
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Regular Opportunities to work from home
* Life Assurance
Their ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience managing the commercial aspect of a new build project.
* A background working for a main contractor.
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to identify potential commercial issues.
* The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* Strong problem solving skills.
Duties will include:
* Managing a new build largescale healthcare project.
* Ensuring the project is ran in line with the programme.
* Working closely with the commercial team to ensure the project is within the budget set.
* Ensuring a high level of health & safety is adhered to at all times.
* Chairing progress meetings with the client and subcontractors.
* Quality control.
* Direct line management for Site Managers.
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV.
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer who are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy