My client are a growing construction company who work on largescale projects across education, healthcare and residential sectors. Due to company expansion they are now looking for a Preconstruction Manager to join their team!
In return they are offering:
* Competitive salary
* Company car/ car allowance
* Fuel Card
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Regular Opportunities to work from home
* Life Assurance
Their ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience working on largescale new build projects.
* A background working for a main contractor.
* Previous experience working as a Design Manager, Estimator or Planner.
* Excellent relationship building skills.
* Strong problem solving skills.
Duties will include:
* Supporting work winning and managing pre-construction activities for the company.
* Defining and embedding a process to support preconstruction phases.
* Managing a team comprising of Estimator, Planner and Design Manager.
* Ensuring the pre-construction phase is managed in line with clients requirements with particular focus on the development of the contract sum, the master construction programme and a coordinated design solution.
* Defining and managing the production of logistics solutions for project execution, including site establishment, security, welfare, access, traffic management, storage, material handling, working hours, and temporary works solutions, for a wide range of locations and environments.
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV.
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer who are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy