Architect – West Sussex | £30,000 - £40,000
We are looking for an experienced Architect to join a well-established and successful architectural practice based near to Brighton. The company predominantly work on high-end contemporary residential projects along with more traditional architecture.
The ideal Architect will have experience of the residential market and preferably worked on bespoke designs in a similar position.
This is an opportunity to join an exciting business which has grown over the years and gained a reputation for producing outstanding projects which sit in harmony with existing surroundings. Their continued success throughout Covid-19 offers a secure career progression to any interested Architects.
To be considered for the Architect role you will need;
* Extensive knowledge of UK Building Regulations and Planning Processes.
* Strong experience in the residential sector.
* Faultless AutoCAD capabilities. An understanding of Revit would be beneficial.
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite would be a bonus.
* Ability to produce accurate working drawings and construction details.
* To have a creative aptitude and a passion for contemporary design.
* The ability to communicate successfully with all stakeholders in the project – client, project manager, contractors, external consultants, and colleagues.
Any additional skills you have will of course be beneficial. If you are not as experienced in any of the points mentioned above, training can be provided so please do not hesitate to get in touch and register your interest. Contact us on (phone number removed)
The successful Architect will join a close-knit team which usually enjoy regular social events and a vibrant working atmosphere.
There is a competitive salary on offer, ranging from £30,000 - £40,000 DOE. You can also expect to receive support with professional memberships and the company has also recently introduced Revit to the business so you may receive training with the software.
What to do next?
If you like the sound of this position and would like more information on the role and company, please don’t hesitate to contact us on (phone number removed).
We are also happy to discuss any other potential opportunities available in the West Sussex area