The company is a successful construction consultancy that offer a range of cost & project management services to several market sectors across the construction industry. The company’s clear path of growth and development has earned them a sterling reputation and a well-established blue-chip client base across the UK.
* Managing costs on various projects at different stages of their life-cycles.
* Interaction with the internal and external project team to ensure that project and client objectives are met.
* Lead processes including cost planning, benchmarking and value engineering.
* Managing the procurement process including liaising with suppliers and taking action where necessary to promote a thorough and robust set of contract documents.
* Implementing cost control techniques.
* Weekly and monthly reporting ensuring that accurate and up to date information is being presented.
* Undertaking site visits and meetings and advising on cost implications of project decisions.
* Ensuring on site valuations are to a high standard.
* Making cost checks and carrying out valuations.
* £55,000- £65,000 basic salary
* Healthcare & Pension
* Modern office
* 28 days holiday