Title: Health & Safety Coordinator
Location: Surrey & London
- Delivering site inductions and toolbox talks as directed by the Project Lead.
- Ensuring all accidents and incidents are reported correctly in a timely manner.
- Ensuring waste transfer notes are completed correctly and stored.
- Issuing ladder, hot works, roof and permits to dig.
- Maintaining and updating site notice boards.
- Maintaining and updating the complaints log.
- Maintaining records of energy usage and promoting good practices to reduce energy consumption.
- Maintaining records of site inspections, client personnel and subcontractor SHE advisers ensuring that all actions are monitored, and the Project Lead advised of actions becoming due/ overdue.
- Maintaining site health, safety and environmental records including:
Induction records, toolbox talks. training records. risk assessments and method statements, inspection records e.g. scaffolding, plant, equipment, lifting, ladders, hoardings inspections etc.
- Near miss and incident records.
- HAVS records.
- Maintaining the PPE stores and ensure individuals are only issued with PPE if they have training in its use, maintenance, and storage.
- Producing and updating the site induction presentation.
- Reviewing subcontractor risk assessments and method statements.
- Support site/line managers in undertaking minor injury and incident investigations.
- Supporting the COSHH, Fire and First Aid coordinators in the execution of their responsibilities.
- Supporting the Project Lead in the production and maintenance of site plans.
- Undertaking face fit testing for employees and agency staff.
- Undertaking monthly reviews of the Construction Phase Plan and advising the Project Lead of any changes required to ensure that the plan is current and correct.
- Undertake plant, equipment, and ladder inspections where competent to do so.
• Site Manager Safety Training Scheme certificate
• Face fit tester
• CISRS Basic Scaffolding inspector
• Fire Marshall
• First Aid
• NEBOSH Construction Certificate
Your future company:
This is a great opportunity to be part of an award-winning team and be involved in some of the most prestigious projects operating within the Luxury, Lifestyle and Museum Sectors.
What to do next:
If you have any queries or are interested in hearing more about this position, please forward your CV to (url removed) or call (phone number removed) or alternatively (phone number removed) for more information. If you are looking for a similar position but this isn't the exact role you are looking for, please get in touch as we have a range of different vacancies available with a number of Main Contractors and Developers