Principal Sustainability Consultant – Bristol – Salary Circa £50,000
Looking for your next position in the Sustainability / Building Physics sector?
If you’d like to work with a building services specific consultancy which can give you a huge insight to the sustainability consulting world, as well as offer you the opportunity to grow your career, look no further!
About the consultancy and vacancy?
With 10 offices around the UK, this Building Services Design specific consultancy are now looking to complement their Bristol office and Sustainability team with a versatile Building Physics Engineer at either Senior up to Associate level. With around 80 members of staff in their Bristol office; all working towards a common goal, you will be part of a specific team working on a sound range of local and national projects.
They cover all areas of Building Services Engineering, from the public health side to sustainability. They are embracing the newest of technologies and software packages such as IES and have an incredibly clear progression / development programme for you to rise through the business. They are looking for someone with an in-depth understanding of building physics in areas such as CFD and IES modelling, Wind Microclimate modelling, wind chill calculations and Indoor/Outdoor natural ventilation analysis to name a few.
Not only do they work on local projects but national and international schemes in a whole range of sectors, making every week different and exciting. If you are looking for project variance, progression, and more responsibility, this is the company for you. Unlike a lot of other consultancies this opportunity is offering a role where you can work in a complete 360-degree Building Physics and sustainability role – is this what you’re looking for?
This practice are regarding as one of the best design consultancies in the UK and only hire the best – if you would like to learn more about this position and would like to have a discrete chat about the role in detail, please give me a call now for a quicker and more preferential application.
What they can offer the successful Building Physics Engineer?
* Competitive market leading salary
* Competitive holiday allowance
* Pension scheme
* The chance to work with a growing and maturing, building services specific consultancy
* Career progression and promotion
* Clean, open planned and environmentally friendly offices
* A real sense of belonging and recognition.
What this consultancy are looking for from the successful Building Physics Engineer?
* Ideally a building services or sustainability specific degree
* A good understand of IES thermal modelling software and CFD packages
* Coordination experience
* A building services, mechanical or electrical background would be advantageous but not essential
* The desire to progress as an individual within the sustainability environment.
* Outgoing, motivated and team player attitude.
How to apply?
Jevon Astley-Jones is the consultant dealing with this Building Physics Engineer vacancy, please apply via this site or call ahead on our website for a more preferential application. KNKRBS163