Technical Sales Engineer (Flow Meter) – Nottingham
£40,000 – £50,000 + Bonus + Car / Car Allowance + Benefits
Alternative Job Titles:
Sales Engineer / Business Development Manager / Account Manager / External Sales / Area Sales Manager
Pumps, Process Sensors, Flow Meters, Hydraulic Components, magnetic couplings, Positive Displacement Flow Meters
My client is a Nottingham based engineering group. They supply specialist pumps, process sensors, flow meters, hydraulic components and magnetic couplings. They are seeking a Flow Meter Technical Sales Engineer to further expand their operations. This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished sales engineer to expand their experience and build their career. The role is expected to lead towards external sales.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with potential new clients
- Converting leads into sales
- Providing technical support and advice on a product portfolio of flow meters and ancillary equipment
- Liaise across technical and sales teams
- Specifying & selling a wide range of flow meters & ancillary equipment
- Key focus being the hydraulic, offshore and process markets
- A technical sales background is highly sought, preferably a technical understanding of all or some of the following: Turbine and Positive Displacement Flow meters, these include radial and axial (turbine) and oval, circular gear and helical screw (PD) meters.
- Preferably at least 2 years technical sales experience
- IT literate (good working knowledge of outlook, excel, word and CRMS)
- Preferably a technical qualification such a ONC, OND, HNC, HND in mechanical or electrical engineering