You will join the Academy at the start with the opportunity to develop and deliver a wide-ranging, multi-channel training programme aimed at all product user groups. Your primary responsibility will be the development and delivery of training to installers and other trade professionals, helping them to understand the benefits of, and how to install, VELUX products.
Key tasks will include:
- Carrying out installer training at fixed locations and mobile training at customer locations
- Delivering a range of practical, theoretical and commercial training across multiple delivery channels,
- Creation and maintenance of varied training syllabuses covering all aspects of the product range
Upskilling technician population to undertake mobile training
Sourcing and management of physical training inventory- mobile rigs and fixed locations, including logistics flow for mobile rigs
- Support with the identification and set up of training locations
- Liaison with key industry bodies including NFRC Liaison with colleges and eventually influencing national curriculum for relevant courses (roofing, joinery, fenestration)
- Creation of online training modules and live webinars
- Participation in training demonstration videos for full installations, typical on-site issues and fault finding
- Contribute and adhere to VELUX Academy training policy, ensuring all activity is aligned with company strategy
- Proactively work with identified sales team colleagues and installers to support their increasing confidence and awareness of our product range.
Qualifications and Experience
- You will work in accordance with published work priorities and be able to motivate self at times.
- Must be comfortable working alone and dealing with such situations that arise. Naturally this will entail a large amount of decision making and motivating yourself to achieve.
- Equally the success of VELUX is built upon the power of teams and you must be willing to be fully engaged in that dynamic.
- You will possess strong VELUX product knowledge and practical skills, including knowledge of the product itself and associated elements of construction
- Experience of training with trade background would be preferable
- You should be able to develop a strong rapport with installers
- You will be an experienced training professional or, at the very least, have strong competencies in training varied audiences.
- The role will require extensive travel and overnight stays within the UK and Europe when required.
- Full driving licence and passport essential
- The ability to work at heights is essential
For more information please click Apply Now!