Mechanical Project Manager /Team Leader - Building Services - Climate Control - Essex - Permanent
One of the UKs leading providers of climate control systems for working, leisure and living environments has an opportunity for a senior project manager to manage and lead the project management team.
Provide direction, motivation, support and leadership to their Team, for the purpose of achieving the Companys goals.
Main Job Duties
· Lead the Team to provide an efficient, responsive and professional service, taking responsibility for the profitability and overall success of all projects.
· Build trust between Team members.
· Develop a strategy that will motivate and inspire the Team to reach its goal.
· Recognise key skills of Team members and identify any required training.
· Communicate clear instructions to Team members.
· Listen to Team members feedback and be open to new ideas.
· Monitor Team members participation and address any issues.
· Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
· Create reports to update the Company on the Teams performance and distribute appropriately.
· Represent the Team to the next higher reporting level.
· Make decisions in the absence of consensus.
· Resolve conflict between Team members.
· Co-ordinate efforts and motivate the Team so that all members operate in a successful and goal orientated manner.
· Maintain a positive attitude and lead by example in all situations.
· Co-ordinate the activities of all departments engaged in preparation for new projects.
· Lead project status reviews / meetings and ensure actions are followed up.
· Conducting performance reviews of individual employees.
This position offers a fantastic career path for the right candidate, for more information about this role or keen on a new opportunity within the Building Services or Maintenance sector, please contact Julian Ennor on (Apply online only) or