Portable Offices is a leading provider of portable and modular building solutions. Our business is growing and we are looking for experienced Project Managers and Project Supervisors to join our team.
We have depots in five UK locations, and are looking for candidates to cover two regional areas: South/South West England, and North/North West England/Midlands
Our Project Managers play a key part in negotiating, planning and delivering high quality installations and removals.
- To commercially evaluate, plan and execute projects in conjunction with our sales and support teams.
- To control costs and deliver projects on budget, and on time.
- To ensure that high quality, defect free buildings are handed over, exceeding customer expectations.
- To take responsibility for all site health and safety aspects of projects including; pre-contract documentation and meetings, method statements and risk assessments.
- To build and maintain excellent relationships with customers, suppliers, contractors, and internal departments.
Our Project Supervisors work on site with our teams of staff and external contractors to deliver high quality buildings to our customers.
- To co-ordinate labour and materials required to ensure costs are managed and projects are delivered on time
- To work with closely with the project manager and other stakeholders to ensure projects are well coordinated and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- To take full responsibility for health and safety compliance on site.
If you are looking for a challenging role, have a passion for putting customers first and a talent for delivering exceptional projects, please get in touch!
- A competitive salary and benefits package is available for successful candidates.
- Both positions require travel to Portable Offices locations and customer sites around the areas detailed above.
- Successful candidates will be required undergo enhanced DBS checks as required by our customers in the education and health sectors.
Please note: applications received over the Christmas period will be reviewed week commencing 2nd January 2018.