They specialise in:
- Retail including Hospitality
- Distribution & Storage
- IT & Logistics
- Hotels and Leisure
- Residential Private & Rented
The Assistant Construction Manager is responsible for supporting the Construction Manager on monitoring and managing site activities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- a minimum 3 years' experience
- an appropriate Construction qualification and health and safety CSCS card (minimum Blue).
- good communication skills
- an excellent work ethic.
- experience of working in a team
Day to day duties will include:
- Trade contractor site management.
- Reporting progress.
- Planning on-site activities.
- Ensuring Health and safety compliance.
- Checking quality.
- Attending project meets and records key actions and circulates outputs
- Assisting with the production of site progress reporting.
- Preparing / updating programmes.
- Assisting the CM and project team with the preparation of tender information / documents.
- Inputting in to responding to RFI's from contractors/suppliers/ designers.
- Generally, assisting with contract administration.
- Inspecting works on site and ensures the necessary quality and health and safety standards are met.
- Monitors works on site and provides regular reporting.
- Escalating any issues to the Construction Manager.
- Carrying out snagging on completed works.
- Assisting with pre handover / PC processes and activities.
What will you get in return?
- 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Car allowance (there is potential for this but it would be discussed at interview)
- Company pension contributions
- Construction Manager
- Site Manager
- Site Supervisor
- Assistant Construction Manager