Design 2 Finish is a small, well established residential construction company, specialising in high-end refurbishments, basement excavations and extensions, operating in and around South West and Central London.
As the Senior Site Manager, you will work closely with Site Foremen, the office and company Directors to ensure the successful delivery of projects on time and within budget. Your time will be split equally between the office and various sites.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating labour activity with Site Foremen and managing overall site performance.
- Ensuring a high standard of workmanship throughout each project.
- Liaising and managing sub-contractors, material suppliers, utility suppliers, skips and conveyors including all necessary local authority licencing.
- Maintaining clear communication with clients and neighbouring properties.
- Produce and develop project programmes in order to successfully deliver projects to meet client requirements.
- Managing project handovers, ensuring all snagging has been addressed.
- Managing and maintaining site records and Health and Safety files.
- Previous experience in a similar role, working for either a main contractor or residential developer.
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to communicate effectively and operate in a high pressure environment.
- A keen eye for detail and high quality finish.
- Experience of basement extensions, underpinning and renovation essential.
- Proficient with using Microsoft Office programmes including Outlook, Excel and Project.
- A valid full UK driving licence.
Salary and Package
- £45,000 - £50,000 (depending on experience).
- Company laptop.