2 job(s) at Breezefree Ltd
Mitcham, United Kingdom
We're based between Tooting and Mitcham, South West London and supply and install equipment such as awnings, parasols, sail shades, outdoor structures, pergolas. We're looking for fitters with experience of mechanical fitting, ground-works or strong skills from another construction trade such as carpentry.
The job includes surveying, installation and maintenance of our equipment, right across the UK. This is a hands-on site-based job. A mature can-do attitude is required.
Key skills required:
• Good knowledge of hand and electrical tools
• A good command of written and spoken English is essential
• Ability to carry out on-site installations in an organised and efficient manner
• Full, clean UK driving licence (or equivalent)
• Physically fit
• Logical, adaptable and a problem solver
• Knowledge of safe working practices
• Flexibility with working hours and overnight stays
• Living in the South West London area or a willingness to relocate is advisable
• Electrical experience an advantage but not essential
• Carpentry skills an advantage but not essential
• Current CSCS card desirable but not essential as training will be provided
• 6am starts at the workshop every day are required.
• The role involves a lot of travel as we cover the whole of the UK.
• This job can involve some working hours during the spring and summer, including some over night stays.
• Plenty of overtime particularly during their busy Spring/Summer period, boosting earnings to as much as £800 gross per week.
• Offers the security and benefits of a permanent job (ie. paid holidays, pension scheme, private health insurance)
Mitcham CR4 2AP, United Kingdom
What’s the Role?
Due to significant growth in a rapidly developing market, an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Manager, reporting to our MD and working closely with the Project and Operations Managers.
We are a unique, respected and long established business; who are leaders in our field. We design and install alfresco structures and equipment predominantly in London and the South East in the commercial and residential markets.
The primary role is to manage and develop our teams of Installation Engineers and sub contractors; as we take on more complex and challenging projects; achieving high standards of on site customer satisfaction, execution, safety, site handover and time management, when undertaking assemblies and installations of outdoor moving glass and steel structures, and equipment.
What kind of person are we looking for?
3 - 5 years of construction site and team management.
A strong team-player, but able to give leadership to the team.
Organised and able to manage and prioritise changing workloads.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to build strong positive relationships externally and internally.
Ability to work independently, detail oriented, and execution focused.
Logical, adaptable and a problem solver.
A good knowledge of H&S legislation in the construction industry.
Full, clean UK driving licence.
Living in South London or able to relocate.
What we offer:
Excellent remuneration, training and development, and long term prospects.
Please provide details of relevant skills, experience and qualifications with your application.