Clear Line Maintenance is currently recruiting for a Site Manager to work out of the Wicker, Sheffield!
We are a leading Principal Contractor, specialising in the design, supply, installation, refurbishment, and maintenance of curtain walling & cladding.
This project involves overseeing the removal of cladding from a building therefore your background must be coming from cladding/curtain walling.
Job Title: Site Manager
Location: The Wicker, Sheffield
Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday 7:30am - 5:30pm, 47.5 hours per week for the initial 12 months
Salary: From 50k per year, we are open to negotiating remuneration package for the right candidate
Start date: Immediately
- 4-5 years experience working as a Site Manager
- Experience in a cladding/curtain walling environment.
- Proven history of managing site productive labour and management teams.
- Ability to plan your own schedules and liaise directly with the end Client and their teams.
- Dependable, organised, and methodological with a keen eye for detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- You will be dynamic, responsible and have exceptional communication skills
You must hold a CSCS Black card and SMSTS. Having a First Aid certificate would be an advantage.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take overall responsibility for the successful execution of the site works – must provide strong leadership to the full site team.
- Must be able to ensure that the Project team fully understands the specification requirements of the Project, and ensure full compliance is maintained from site commencement through to handover.
- Continually manage work schedules and report site progress to the Project Management teams at regular intervals.
- Manage labour levels and skill requirements at the various stages of the Construction Programme.
- Ensure that the QA process is implemented and maintained for the duration of the works on Site.
- Early identification and notification of Variations and assist in pricing where necessary.
- Notification of delays, including cause and effect analysis,
- Daily work plan briefings.
- Be responsible for managing and motivating the site team to maintain a positive work environment.
- Maintain high levels of health & safety throughout the project.
- Maintain and enhance relations with the client, the professional team, local authorities, regulators and the general public.
We have various sites throughout the UK, thus there is a chance of staying with the company for more than a year.
You will be well rewarded for your hard work with a highly competitive salary package that will correspond to the individual's experience and skills.
From 50k per year, we are open to negotiate remuneration package for the right candidate