Dawson Levy are delighted to be recruiting a Contract Manager to work for a rapidly expanding FM company who specialsie in Property Maintenance, Refurbishment and Specialist Cleaning to commercial buildings.
Our client work with some of the biggest names in the UK across a variety of sectors.
The role of the Maintenance Contract Manager involves:
- The implementation of contract processes, coordination of management actions and activities, operational site activities, managing employees and subcontractors and more.
- Maintaining appropriate systems to enable effective planning and scheduling of Contract activities.
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety, Equality & Diversity, Business Continuity and Business Planning policies and processes.
- Maintaining Contract controls and in monitoring Contract reporting including escalation as appropriate to the Contract Service Manager.
- Manage change control process and documentation.
- Responsible for Contract file management using robust version control.
- Organise regular formal meetings, such as the monthly meeting where performance over the month is reviewed.
- Act as the central contact point for Contractor Contract communications.
- Financial control -Monitoring of contract spend and the compilation of budgets.
Risks and issues - Maintain Contract risk and issue logs, escalating as appropriate.
- Organise and attend daily meetings with the contractor to review progress of work and resolve issues.
- Work with our Supply Chain to plan major maintenance works for our clients.
- Prioritise overdue work and sign of work that cannot be completed.
- Monitor key performance indicators and produce a report to the Service Manager on a monthly basis.
- In addition to the skills above the candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Evidence of managing changing and heavy workloads whilst maintaining good service standards.
- Experience of managing a busy team and prioritising their workloads, playing to team strengths and supporting them to deliver
Excellent customer service and user liaison skills at all levels.
- A team-orientated approach, with the ability to motivate and encourage others to do their best while leading by example