What will you be doing as our new Project Manager (Project, Installation & Assembly Manager)?
As one of our new Project Delivery Managers, you’ll deliver multi-discipled work aligned with the Pipelines strategies in logistics, production, design, assembly, SHEQ, reporting and digital creation.
Performing against tight budgets through effective programme development, risk and opportunity management and the use of innovation, you’ll be seen as an enthusiastic driver and key component in our ambition to outperform.
* Lead on a production driven delivery approach – ensure production processes are embedded and all opportunities for efficiency and continuous improvement are utilised Lead on a production delivery approach; ensure production processes are embedded and all opportunities for efficiency and continuous improvements are utilised
* Produce a project execution plan Produce a project execution plan and deliver work to the agreed efficiencies by applying Production and Digital transformation and other initiatives
* Create, implement and promote a project culture that deliver industry leading Safety, Environmental and Quality performance
* Develop, implement and champion people, behaviours and principles based on the principles of working differently for the best of the customer
* Develop, implement and apply project controls and robust commercial management
* Ensure that key deliverables within each stage of the project are being administered to the highest standard on a consistent basis
* Educated to degree standard in Engineering or equivalent.
* Technical knowledge of construction and best practices.
* An appropriate and valid CSCS / CSR card.
* Full Driving License.
* First Aid at Work
A little bit about your skills, experience, and behaviours….
To be considered for this role, you’ll be a proven collaborative leader who is experienced in leading and delivering large scale projects of work including water infrastructure or large-scale linear projects. Experienced in leading multi contractor and multi-disciplined teams to deliver a common goal to an industry-leading standard, you’ll be a savvy stakeholder manager by using an agile and personable approach to keep the required groups up-to-date and engaged in key projects.
* 10+years’ experience as construction Project Management
* Passionate about construction and building with a good career continuity
* Sound knowledge of the latest building regulations, legislation, and Health & Safety
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage client relationships, strong planning and organisational skills.
* Capable of working on own initiative and able to motivate a team
* Commercial awareness
* Strong IT and numerical skills
* Flexible approach to working hours and various locations throughout the UK
If you are looking for your next career step in an exciting and unique environment, please apply today!
As an employer, Farrans Construction provides its employees with an engaging working environment to enable them to develop their technical and professional skills and achieve their personal potential.
Coupled with this we offer competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefits package, 34 days annual leave, pension plan, health cash plan enrolment, enhanced maternity, family friendly policies, access to discounts, cycle to work scheme.
In addition to all the above we offer 24/7 counselling and support health line, GP anytime, Wellbeing App, Company Occupational Health, Annual Health and Well Being Events