What will you be doing as our new MEICA Site Manager
The MEICA Site Manager will work collaboratively with the mechanical, electrical, process and civil engineers, production leaders, System Design Leads, Design Managers, technical leads, Commissioning Leads and various sub-contractors and Suppliers to understand needs of the project, then manage and monitor progress relating to their section of works.
* Reporting to the Project Installation and Assembly Manager.
* Guide your team in delivering assets whilst minimising safety risks and being cost-effective.
* Enable good information flow, throughout the project lifecycle.
* Manage the delivery of standardised and customised design, to programme and cost, for your section of the SPA programme of works.
* Understand the importance of design interactions between cross-functional teams and sub-contractors and suppliers.
* Embrace digital transformation throughout the construction and assembly works.
* Manage Temporary works and liaise with Temporary Works Designers.
* Manage site costs within allowable budgets.
* Challenge the norm. Innovate. Continuously improve. Deliberately do things differently.
A little bit about your skills, experience and behaviours.
* The successful applicant should be able to demonstrate experience of managing multi-disciplinary site teams and have a proven track record of delivering multifaceted assets.
* You will be embedded within the SPA delivery team and be the Site Manager of a non-infra structure site. You will manage and monitor workload for your team of civil, mechanical, electrical and process engineers.
* Ability to communicate the strategy for a complex programme to the wider team to ensure accuracy of information.
* Experience of working within a collaborative Framework/Alliance environment.
* Knowledge of Project Controls including Earned Value Management and Risk Analysis
* Have a good health, safety and wellbeing record and be proactive in H&S management on site.
* Ensure high standards are maintained and new assets achieve the required stands with a right first time approach.
As an employer, Farrans Construction provides its employees with an engaging working environment to enable them to develop their technical and professional skills and achieve their personal potential.
Coupled with this we offer competitive salaries with a comprehensive benefits package, 34 days annual leave, pension plan, health cash plan enrolment, enhanced maternity, family friendly policies, access to discounts, cycle to work scheme.
In addition to all the above we offer 24/7 counselling and support health line, GP anytime, Wellbeing App, Company Occupational Health, Annual Health and Well Being Events