Location – Yorkshire
Recruiting for a Tier 1 Contractor who are looking for additional site engineers to support and deliver large civil asset construction and improvement projects
This role will be based entirely in Yorkshire over the next 5 years with the opportunities to work around the rest of the UK, Ireland & North America in the future.
* Heavy civil engineering projects, such as tunnelling, large diameter open cut pipework and R.C structures.
* Electrical installations including new MCC panels and software modifications.
* Range of mechanical fit outs from dry and wet well pumps, to scraper bridges within tanks.
The right candidate will ideally have 1-3 years site experience post degree, although a degree qualification is not critical.
Engineers should be open and flexible to working alongside a range of trades, including civil, mechanical, and electrical engineers and workforce.
Daily roles will include:
* Setting out – line & level control of construction works.
* Controlling quality assurance records
* Assisting with preparation of H&S documentation
* Take off and procurement
* As-built documentation and whole life data capture.
On the job training will be provided for any candidate who hasn’t been involved in any of the above or worked with other disciplines within the industry.
Faber technical recruitment LTD