Contracts Manager – London
Are you a Project Manager looking to take the next step in your career, or are you an experienced Contracts Manager?
Do you want to be a key part of the success of this business?
Do you want to financially rewarded for the success of your projects?
If so this could be an excellent opportunity for you, please contact me urgently for a confidential discussion and for further details
* Regional construction company who work throughout London and the South East.
* Due to their success they are looking to expend their business.
* Financially very stable
* They work on residential developments, quality refurbishments and new build projects.
* Project values from £200k - £5m
* To achieve their planned growth they need to recruit a Contract Manager to deliver multiple projects.
* Manage multiple site teams and projects.
* Liaise with the client and build long term relationships.
* Take full ownership of your projects and manage all commercial and operational aspects.
* Typically you will run up to 4 projects.
* Managing operational teams and take full commercial responsibility.
* The role will be based site based, home based and occasional visit to the office.
* You will have a trade background and have a solid technical ability.
* Be able to demonstrate successful delivery of quality residential projects.
* Worked for a regional main contractor
* Managed multiple projects
* Have excellent communication skills and have a proven history of developing long term client relations
* Be commercially aware and held profit and loss responsibility
* Have run projects from start to finish and involved in all aspects of the build.
* Be professional and work to resolve any problems efficiently.
* Please contact me for a confidential discussion about this opportunity and to register your interest
The company offer an excellent salary, package and bonus scheme along with exceptional career opportunities