The OnSite Group Global Ltd are looking for Site Engineer on a temporary 3 month period. This role is for a well established M&E facilities Company.
Main Role: Operation of plant and equipment, inspection of M&E equipment and systems to ensure safe operation in accordance with agreed procedures and company quality standards.
Ideal Candidate will have:
* An ONC or equivalent qualification FM or similar discipline
* M&E background and qualifications
* Previous management experience in Hard FM
* Ability to direct, and lead a workforce
* Excellent communicator, influence and negotiation skills
* Working knowledge of H&S legislation
* Ability to prioritise workloads
* Ability to use initiatives and work to tight timescales
* Experience in managing projects and budgets
* High calibre IT skills and presentation capability
* High Level of understanding of customer service excellence and the ability to deliver quality service.
For further details please contact Ant Hampshaw at The OnSite Group Global Ltd