You will like
Working in Dublin region, for this leading Construction Contractor, majoring on civil engineering and operating across the UK and Ireland. They have balanced portfolio across civil and structural projects and cover commercial, residential, infrastructure, utilities and specialist jobs including demolition, asbestos removal & waste management. They have an impressive order book with varied projects from £1M – £20M+. Culture wise they care about employees and are passionate about delivering quality projects and client satisfaction.
You will like
The job as Site Engineer as part of the experienced site management team delivering on a traditional build terraced housing and apartment scheme within central Dublin. This is a live project, set to run until July 2021.
This is a fixed-term contract with the possibility for extension/permanent employment.
The Project: A large scale multi-contract social housing scheme (2/3 story Houses & 4 Storey Apartments) from foundations through construction and handover.
The role includes managing parts of the construction project, providing expert technical advice and using developed skills in interpreting engineering information and surveying/setting out. More specifically:
• Health & Safety, Environment and Sustainability, inc. acceptable practice (CDMs & RAMS) and behaviours
• Setting Out/Dimensional Control (groundworks & structural) inc. use of GPS, total station & automatic levels
• Workforce engagement with the site team inc. subcontractor supervision
• Procurement, monitoring and recording of materials, plant and logistics
• Implementing QA procedures including M&E sign off, drainage testing, concrete pre/post pour checks & compiling subcontractor snag lists
• Record keeping and reporting inc. compiling information for O&M manuals, as-built drawings
• Keeping to programme, scope of works.
This is a site-based job, 7.30 am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
You will have
As Site Engineer, you will have Ste Manager/Engineer experience in civils/structures ideally within general/civils contractor and including residential/housing projects.
• An Honours or Masters degree in Civil or Structural Engineering, accredited by the ICE (preferred)
• (or) BTEC level 4/ HNC in Civil Engineering as a minimum; other Built environment degrees or Level 4/5 qualifications will be considered
You will get
• Direct fixed term contract at a solid salary equivalent of £45K-£65K+ Neg + plus benefits
• 25 days holiday per annum + Bank Holidays
• You will enjoy the kudos and credibility of working for a civil construction market leader.
• Ongoing training & development, and opportunities for promotion & progression.
You can apply
To the Site Engineer job by pushing the button on this job posting (recommended), by sending CV in confidence to (url removed), or give me a call at (phone number removed).