Sustainability Consultant / BREEAM Assessor – Birmingham – Salary Circa £35,000
Looking for your next position in the Building Services, Sustainability sector?
If you’d like to work with a building services specific consultancy which can give you a huge insight to the sustainability consulting world, as well as offer you the opportunity to grow your career, look no further!
About the consultancy and vacancy?
This Building Services, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering specific consultancy are now looking to complement their Birmingham team with a new Sustainability Consultant with around 2 years’ experience with BREEAM, give or take.
They have 8 offices around the UK and are known as one of the best in the sector. Working in all areas of Building Services, including Sustainability, BIM and acoustics, this consultancy is in a phase of growth due to the range and number of projects they have recently secured.
Using all the latest technologies you will be equipped with all the tools you need to successfully complete your job. You will be reporting to a Senior Sustainability Consultant and working alongside several different building services engineers. The team in Solihull is around 80 strong and still slowing expanding regardless of lockdown or covid. They have barely had to furlough any of their staff and have really gathered momentum over the last 3 months.
This company are looking for ambitious individuals with the desire to work on your own projects in the near future. If you are looking for a position where you can progress, work with a flourishing business, and enjoy your engineering, this is the role for you!
What they can offer the successful Sustainability Consultant / BREEAM Assessor?
* Competitive market leading salary
* Discretionary performance related bonus
* Competitive holiday allowance
* Pension scheme
* The chance to work with a growing and maturing, building services specific consultancy
* Career progression and promotion
* Clean, open planned and environmentally friendly offices
* A real sense of belonging and recognition.
What this consultancy are looking for from the successful Sustainability Consultant / BREEAM Assessor?
* Ideally a building services or sustainability specific degree
* A good understand of BREEAM
* Coordination experience
* A building services, mechanical or electrical background would be advantageous but not essential
* The desire to progress as an individual within the sustainability environment.
* Outgoing, motivated and team player attitude.
How to apply?
Jevon Astley-Jones is the consultant dealing with this Sustainability Consultant / BREEAM Assessor vacancy, please apply via this site or call ahead on our website for a more preferential application. KNKRBS171