Section Engineer – England
INFORM3 are looking to appoint a Section Engineer, for a large civils project based in England. The successful candidate will work on behalf of a Northern Irish Contractor with more than 40 years in the Construction Industry. The client is a highly reputable and extremely knowledgeable contractor that is receiving continued growth and seeking a Section Engineer to join their team. The successful candidate will be experienced in managing staff and operating within heavy civil projects.
Senior Engineer / Site Agent Key Responsibilities:
* Report to Senior Management on site progress
* Manage Junior Engineers and site staff, completing checks on their work
* Motivate staff to reach targets and deadlines
* Handle technical difficulties on site
* Complete setting out and surveying
* Complete site checks, ensuring that Health and Safety is maintained at all times
* Have familiarity with the company’s policies and procedures, and ensure site teams are complying with them
* Plan and coordinate Labour, Materials, Equipment and Plant
* If an emergency situation arises, be on hand to amend the situation and plan for future avoidance
* Attend and lead site meetings
* Process site paperwork and site dairies
* Complete any relevant duties as and when required
* 4+ years’ experience in a similar role
* Knowledge of Civil practices and regulations
* Experienced in managing civils teams
* Confident in using Microsoft Office
* Excellent organisation and communication skills
* Driving license
This client can offer flights and accommodation as part of a generous package to the successful candidate.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Niall Byrne on email or phone (phone number removed) or (phone number removed).