Site Engineers – England
INFORM3 are looking to appoint a Site Engineers, for a large civils project based in England. The successful candidate will work on behalf of a Northern Irish Contractor with more than 40 years in the Construction Industry. The client is a highly reputable and extremely knowledgeable contractor that is receiving continued growth and seeking Site Engineers to join their team. The successful candidates will have experience in surveying, setting out and supervising site works.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
* Report to Senior Management and Senior Engineers on daily site works
* Complete regular checks on specifications and drawings
* Complete setting out and surveying duties
* Provide assistance in the management of labourers and onsite staff
* Be part of the coordination of plant, materials and equipment
* Verify compliance from site staff regarding Health and Safety
* Uphold company policies on site
* Maintain site paperwork and site dairies
* Assist in delivering Toolbox Talks
* Assist in staff site inductions
* Be present for site meetings and reviews
* To undertake any other duties as allocated
* Civil Engineer background
* 1 years’ plus experience in a similar position
* Experience in working on civils projects
* Strong numeracy and IT skills including MS Office
* Setting out knowledge
* Full driving licence
This client can offer flights and accommodation as part of a generous package to the successful candidates.
For any more information on the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Niall Byrne on email or phone (phone number removed) or (phone number removed).