Electrician – Responsive
Basic £28 - £30k – OTE £45 - £50k
This role will suit either PAYE or Self Employed
Our client based in the Portsmouth are currently working extensively with both Insurance Companies and Social Housing Clients, providing installation, maintenance and Emergency call out works.
Due to a major increase in work load, we are looking to bring on board experienced Electricians. The scope of work will involve insurance and social housing contracts.
* Working as part of a highly efficient installation team.
* Must be fully qualified Electrician with 17th Edition, 2391 Test and Inspection essential
* Experience of re-wires
* Travel to customer locations for the installations and maintenance works in company provided vehicles
What we’re looking for:
* 17th or 18th Edition.
* 2391 testing
* Full driving license
* Be prepared to be on call out
* Provide own hand tools
* Experience of delivering a high level of customer service.
* A extremely competitive salary
* Retainer paid for first 6 call outs, there after £50 per call out.
* A fully expensed vehicle will be provided for travel