My client is a leading Groundworks contractor who are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to complete an 4 month scheme. You will be required to manage all the setting out of groundworks package.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
* Reporting to and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
* Liaising with main contractor site team.
* Site set up and compliance with health and safety.
* Completing all setting out associated to the roads/infrastructure package.
* Raising technical queries on design issues.
Site Engineer Requirements:
* CSCS card.
* SMSTS or SSSTS
* Must have previous experience setting out groundworks.
* Degree in civil engineering/construction or time served
The Next Steps:
To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV for further information