An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a successful housing developer.
Ideal Senior Quantity Surveyor Candidate:
* You will have experience within the residential sector
* Charterships are beneficial but not essential
* IT Literate
* Knowledge of COINS would be advantageous
You will be looking after a number of new sites and your duties will consist of:
* Final accounts
* Sub-contractors tendering
* Sub -contractors payments
* Cost plans
* Cost reporting
* General main contracting SQS duties including, procurement, CVR's, subcontract payment, valuations, variations, final account.
* Reporting to the commercial manager
* Will be the main Estimator in the business
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
TSR are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence