My client are a growing construction company who work on largescale projects across education, healthcare and residential sectors. Due to company expansion they are now looking for a Planner to join their team!
In return they are offering:
* Competitive salary
* Company car/ car allowance
* Fuel Card
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Pension Scheme
* Regular Opportunities to work from home
* Life Assurance
Their ideal candidate will have:
* Previous experience creating programmes for largescale new build project valued from €10M+
* A background working for a main contractor.
* Excellent IT skills and previous experience using ASTA.
* The ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
* Strong problem solving skills.
Duties will include:
* Working on projects from preconstruction stage through to completion.
* Producing well-constructed and considered tender programmes.
* Providing technical bid and methodology submissions for tenders.
* Successfully monitoring and updating construction and contractual programmes.
* Presenting progress information in meetings.
* Identifying programme risks.
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your CV.
V7 Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer who are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy