Minstrell Recruitment is looking for an Office Administrator to work on a part time basis for a client in the Stockport area, with the option to continue in a permanent role for the right candidate. The role will ideally suit an Administrator with previous experience in the construction, civil engineering or utilities sector.
* Maintain the order and filing system of site paperwork.
* Complete and submit timesheets for site staff.
* Daily liaison with Site staff including management, trades and labour.
* Fielding calls and diary management.
* Manage the hire and return of Plant, Vans and Tools.
* General administration duties.
Skills & Experience Required:
* Previous administration experience in a construction environment.
* Excellent organisation skills.
* Effective communication, negotiation and people skills.
* Adaptability and reliability.
* Knowledge of SAGE accounting systems.
* Good IT skills and the ability to problem solve.
If you match the above description and this job would be of interest to you please apply today