Heat Pump Installer / Heating Plumber
Our client is a Renewable Energy company based in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire. They are looking to recruit a Heat Pump Installer / Heating Plumber to join their growing team south of the Thames.
The successful candidate will work on both commercial and domestic sites installing Air Source, Ground Source and Water Source Heat Pumps, Solar PV and the distribution systems, which would include underfloor heating. Training will be given to the right person.
The successful Heat Pump Installer / Heating Plumber candidate should possess the following:
- Plumbing & Heating qualifications such as City & Guilds, NVQs 3 as minimum
- Excellent Pipe fitting qualifications and experience
- Previous experience of installing Renewable Heating systems would be of benefit
- Commercial Plumbing / Plant room experience
- Hold a full UK driving license/own transport/Tools
- CSCS card holder
- Excellent customer focus and care skills
- Be able to effectively carry out installations to a high standard
Basic electrical knowledge would be an advantage.
As a company our client designs, supply and install mainly in the south of England.
Normal working hours are Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm...... click apply for full job details