One of the South West's leading Property Consultancies is actively recruiting an Assistant Project Manager to be based in Exeter.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the South West with a network of offices across the region. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some regions highest profile developments. Projects can range from Public to Private sector and include Residential, Commercial, Regeneration, Retail, Education and Health. They are also on a number of regional frameworks providing a high level of job security. Values currently range from £500k to £250 million so a fantastic range and size of projects.
They are actively looking to recruit an Assistant Project Manager to get involved in projects from inception to completion. The successful Project Manager will be provided with excellent training and development and the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals. Projects will range across a number of sectors and values providing an excellent opportunity to learn and progress in a fantastic company.
The successful Project Manager must:
• Have a construction related degree
• Have some industry experience either as a Project Manager, Building Surveyor, Quantity Surveyor or Engineer although fresh Graduates will also be considered
• Have a great attitude and work ethic
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Excellent company culture and flat management structure
• Opportunity to work on some exciting projects across multiple sectors
• Industry leading training
• Excellent track record or progressing Graduates to senior management positions
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on (phone number removed) for more information