A quality led house builder are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to work from their office in Derbyshire
As an experienced Quantity Surveyor you will have day to day responsibilities as follows:
Reporting to the Commercial Manager you will be responsible for preparing, managing and controlling all site development costs and budgets.
* Maintain budget control throughout site development
* Produce accurate bi-monthly valuations
* Procure sub-contractors, goods and materials
* Payment approvals and processing
* Prepare valuation reports
* Liaise with site team and sub-contractors
* Build close working relationships with all departments
* Provide support to the commercial department
A privately-owned property development company specialising in the construction of sustainable, high-quality residential dwellings.
It is likely you will have previously worked as either a Quantity Surveyor,Senior Quantity Surveyor,QS or Surveyor in a similar house building environment.
Experience in housing is essential
If you feel that you have the correct skills for this role then please forward CV's to Adam Shaw on Email on the link provided
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website