An Architect is required for a well-respected RIBA Architectural practice based near Ringwood.
This practice is award-winning, well known within the region and this is a rare opportunity for someone to join an architectural practice and to be able to influence the future direction.
On offer is the chance to join an architectural practice with more than 14 staff and work on a variety of projects including commercial and education. They are looking for an Architect to join their growing team and assist in the busy practice.
As the Architect, you will be running and managing your own small projects from inception through to completion and working on all the RIBA Work Stages. You will also be working as part of a team on larger projects.
For all staff, they are encouraged to develop, learn, and share their knowledge and experience within the practice. Regular CPD’s and training is also provided for all staff. In house, the practice uses Vectorworks on live projects.
Why This Position: Architect
* Run and manage your own small projects
* Work as part of a team on larger projects
* Opportunity to develop and grow within the practice
* Liaise and meet with clients
* Regular CPD & Mentoring
The salary for this position ranges from £28,000 to £35,000 depending on previous experience and an excellent benefits package.
To Be Considered: Architect
* Previous experience working as an Architect
* Ability to communicate with others
* Able to run and manage your own small projects
* Knowledge of using Vectorworks
* Live within a commutable area to Ringwood
For more information contact Curtis Hunter at Konker Recruitment on (01392) (phone number removed) / (07954) (phone number removed).
REF Number: (phone number removed) | Ringwood | Architect