We are working with a privately owned House Builder who build circa 30 units per annum from each of their sites across their southern region in Kent & Sussex. They are seeking an Assistant Site Manager to work alongside a Senior Site Manager on a scheme of 77 units near Maidstone, Kent.
You will report into the Senior Site Manager and will be responsible for all construction activities from external works subcontract packages which include groundworks, structural and works packages through to finishing and handover.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Work to programmes of works set out by the Senior Site Manager.
* Manage resources of the project to maximise output and deliver to programme.
* Control various subcontract packages.
* Health & safety management and promotion in line with the company policies and procedure.
* Attend subcontractor site progress meetings.
* Quality inspections.
* Have a valid Management CSCS Card, SMSTS and First Aid as a minimum
* Minimum of 3 years Assistant Site Management experience.
* Volume House Builder background.
* Good level of IT literacy in Microsoft Office packages.
* Working knowledge of Asta Power Projects and document control software.
* Competitive basic salary of between £40,000 - £45,000
* Choice of company car or car allowance of £4,500
* 25 days annual leave
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website.
We are specialists in Residential Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications