Senior Quantity Surveyor - Derbyshire
Senior Quantity Surveyor - a leading privately-owned contractor is recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work as the commercial lead on design and build projects in the East Midlands. This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a leading regional contractor delivering projects across commercial, industrial, leisure, retail, and mixed-use sectors from £5m - £15m.
- Managing two D&B schemes (£7m & £8m)
- Reporting into a Commercial Manager
- Procurement and cost reports (CVRs)
- Identifying opportunities and risks
- Leading contractor with fantastic reputation
- privately owned with 'traditional values'
- Excellent training and development
- Work from home / office / site
Salary & Package:
- Basic salary of £55,000 - £60,000 (DOE)
- Company Car or Allowance (£6,000)
- Company bonus scheme (10%)
- Healthcare & Pension
This is an established business which has an excellent network of repeat clients; the company operate with 'traditional values', paying sub-contractors fairly and on-time. It's a friendly team environment, furthermore there is no shareholder pressure and sensible reporting systems in place.
For any further information on this Senior Quantity Surveyor vacancy please apply with your CV attached or contact Mark Dalgleish at Saxton Recruitment on (phone number removed).
Key Roles - Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor