A Project running Architect is required for a growing RIBA Architectural practice based in Plymouth City Centre. This practice in Plymouth is considered a market leader for the specialist work they do within the residential and commercial sectors. You will be joining a practice of 10 and given the opportunity to work on projects in Revit to a BIM Level 2 Level.
Project wise, you could find yourself working on anything within the leisure. residential and commercial projects. You will also be getting really involved with the concept design, tender, and seeing it out on construction.
As the Architect, it would be advantageous if you have Revit experience however this is not essential. They are looking for someone who has a clear enthusiasm and passion for architecture and who can bring strong design skills to the practice.
The salary for this position ranges from £28,000-£35,000 depending on previous experience.
To be considered for this Architect position:
* Ability to project run and managed your own projects
* Oversee the design and delivery of projects on site
* Produce drawing packages – high-level of detail, on time and accurate
* Solid understanding of planning and UK Building Regulations
* Ability to use Revit would be advantageous, however, training will be given
For More Information
Contact Curtis Hunter at Konker Recruitment on (phone number removed) / (phone number removed) or apply directly for this position for a confidential discussion.
REF: Plymouth | Architect | (phone number removed)