Contracts Manager – Fantastic Career Opportunity
My client is an established residential design and build main contractor based in South West London. Their niche is the residential market, working on both new build and refurbishment schemes. The main bulk of their work is renovations, basements, lofts and extensions, which includes luxury fit out and structural refurbishments in the more affluent areas of London. Their business model is extremely well managed, with a reputation for producing a quality project on time and budget, which results in a large amount of repeat business.
Due to steady and controlled growth, They are keen to recruit an experienced Contracts Manager to work alongside the MD as his “right hand man”. The Contracts Manager will have full responsibility for taking schemes from tender through to final completion and hand over, managing the whole construction process to ensure projects are delivered safely, on time, to budget and that all work is carried out to the highest standards. Communicating effectively with the client and all parties involved in the projects.
Background of the Contracts Manager
The Contracts Manager will have a background and be extremely competent in both pre-and post construction to project completion. Other pre requisites are:
· Main contracting background within the London market
· Experience of working for a small to medium sized residential main contractor.
· Technically sound, with a thorough understanding of residential design & build market.
· Experience of running several sites concurrently
· Strong management and communication skills
· Commercially competent
· Strong appreciation for health and safety, procedures and programme.
· Comfortable with managing meetings and dealing with the client and their representatives.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Contracts Manager to lead a successful contractor into a period of controlled growth, with interesting expansion plans for the future. If interested, please send your CV with a covering letter.