Product Specialist / Applications Engineer HPLC
Application Engineer (LCMS, HPLC, CE, SFC, CDS) – UK & Ireland
£55,000 – £75,000 + Bonus + Car + Medical + Pension + Great Benefits
Here you will be responsible for driving high performance LCMS systems and solutions into Life Sciences and Applied Market accounts.
- Demonstrate the latest, state-of-the-art LCMS technology
- Understand customer’s problems, recommend solutions to meet their needs, and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Communicate the results to sales teams and customers by generating application
notes and customer presentations.
- Work with customers, the sales team and product specialists to meet/exceed LCMS sales quota, through the provision of technical expertise.
- Deliver LCMS customer training classes and consulting related to applications.
- Travel to present results and educate both customers and local teams about our new LCMS based solutions.
- Setting sales strategies.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree or equivalent in Physics, Chemistry, Engineering, Biology and related fields.
- Relevant experience in separation science, liquid chromatography and analytical chemistry.
- Rich knowledge on LCMS and Liquid Phage Chromatography technologies, products trends and competitions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as writing scientific and project documentation skills in English. Fluency in French, German, Spanish or Mandarin would be a distinct advantage.
- Willing to travel nationally/internationally more than 50% of the time to present solutions.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a team and take leadership in project management.