My Client operates a network of around 45 branches and depots locations where accommodation and storage units are prepared for rental or sale and are refurbished as required. The company’s legacy is grounded in its reputation for exceptional customer service, effective management of business operations and consistent product innovation.
For this roles we are looking for ‘major projects Estimators’ who have worked on projects that are worth £3-10million. It would be a massive advantage if you have worked for one of the Tier 1 Construction companies such as Balfour Beatty, Carillon, Kier Group, Laing O’Rourke etc. They are looking to pay a salary of around £50-60k.
To ensure that incoming enquiries into the business for both Sale and Rental opportunities are dealt with in a professional, timely manner, are accurate in order to maximize the best margin or return possible for the business. You will be reporting directly to the Estimating manager.
Job experience & skills requirements
• Good communication/presentation skills
• Working well as a team and on own initiative when necessary
• Capable of meeting deadlines
• High level of drive, energy and initiative, entrepreneurial, proactive, focused, tenacious and committed, with high standards and achievement orientation
• Good team player
• Good numeracy and computer skills
• Knowledge of materials/construction methods
• Knowledge of Building Regulations & British Standards and how to apply them.
• Experience within the System Building Market would be extremely useful
Some travel will be required
Has proven experience and ability to work effectively with internal and/or external customers.
Recognised building qualification ONC, HNC or degree would be an advantage. Solid experience in a similar level role