Commercial Manager - West London - £40k-£45k
Lamb Personnel are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager, to join our client, a well-established, designer eyewear company, based in West London.
A new and exciting opportunity to join this prestigious eyewear brand, with a fantastic working culture, ambitious and rapid growth plans, delivering excellence in eyewear design to its customers.
In order to strengthen and grow the sales teams and distribution channels to the highest standard, our client is looking to hire a Commercial Manager to help deliver on our goals. This is a great opportunity for the right person with a well-rounded and in-depth understanding of sales management and commercial awareness.
Primary goals and responsibilities will consist of:
• Managing the global sales team.
• Maintain an effective account management and forecasting system.
• Use forecasting to support production and stock levels.
• Manage the training and business development for business channels and sales teams.
• Manage the 'Customer Profiling & Pipeline System' to maximise sales and sell-through.
• Develop a customer spend plan/merchandising scheme.
• Plan, develop and implement a sales incentive scheme to maximise seasonal sales trends.
• Report monthly to the board on all sales activity.
• Support customers with brand and visual merchandising planning.
• Co-ordinate the sales team for annual sales meetings and trade fairs.
• Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth.
• Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
• Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders.
• Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for board directors.
• Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring.
Your essential and required skills:
• Previous working experience as Commercial Manager for more than 5 years.
• Experience in Client Relationship Management.
• In-depth knowledge of market analysis and metrics.
• Hands on experience in creating reporting and managing budgets.
• Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
We do try to get back to as many applicants as possible, however some roles are in very high demand, and we will always carefully select and shortlist the resumes that are most aligned to our client's requirements; so if you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, then please assume that your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.