We are looking for an experienced Production Manager who has experience working for a Biotechnology company.
Are you an experienced Production Manager who has experience in coordinating the production of in-house products from raw material production to purification and conjugation - ensuring timely final stock entry?
Have you used innovative methods to improve time efficiency in the team at reduced costs whilst maintaining or improving quality to our customers?
Do you have experience with the direct supervision of tissue culture team and supervisor of the down-stream processing team including bulk production?
- Management of the tissue culture team
- Management of the Production Supervisor
- Management of the Senior Antibody Production Specialist
- Day to day running of the culture lab and generation of raw material in a timely manner
- Develop innovation within the teams to improve costs and quality
- Other responsibilities including but not limited to CAPA reporting for the culture team; direct liaison with Production Planner for workload priorties
- Receipt of new cell lines from suppliers including gathering customs documentation as required
- Monoclonal antibody production (hybridoma growth and purification) experience in an industrial setting required
- Line management experience
- Independent thinking and innovation experience
- Knowledge of a quality system
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum required: Higher education degree (MSc or above),
- PhD preferable in a biological science subject with experience (see below)
- 5+ years in monoclonal antibody production (hybridoma growth and purification)
- 5+ years proven track record of line management of a team in a commercial environment
- 5+ years’ experience of manufacturing to a recognized quality assurance system (e.g. ISO)
This position is permanent working from the office 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday Agency:
UCA ConsultingContact Name:
Richard LalchanContact Email:
0208 429 5297Industry:
Up to £43k - £48k depending on experience