CDM Integration Manager - London - £(Apply online only)/day.
An International Construction and Engineering consultancy working one of the largest construction projects in the South East is currently recruiting an CDM Integration Manager. Working from the Central London office you will support the Design teams to provide compliance, assurance and professional advice in relation to the integration of the CDM Regulations for the project. In addition to this, your key responsibilities will include:
* Providing suitable and timely support in the implementation and administration of safety, health, security and environmental requirements on the project.
* Support of the Project Delivery Manager to ensure Health and Safety is adequately considered in design submissions and workshops.
* Verify CDM duty holders are compliant from a regulatory and contractual perspective
* Attends design team, progress and site meetings.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a major UK project from the very early stages and will allow you to gain invaluable insight into the inner workings of larger projects and what is required to get them off the ground. To be considered for the role you must have:
* IMAPS (minimum)
* Previous experience delivering CDM support on a major project
* CAD-BIM experience would be advantageous.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems