Contracts Manager (Quantum) & Planning Manager (delay): Consultancy
Doha, Qatar & Dubai, UAE c55,000 to 70,000 QAR / AED package
NO. 8 Consultants / Senior Consultants & Associate Directors
Pyramid has been working with a long-term client based in Qatar whom are a leading global specialist consultancy that provides dispute resolution services to a broad range of clients in the construction and engineering sectors. The business is in a period of growth and developing its Qatar & Dubai office.
Currently they boast a global team of consultants working on cost / quantum and delay / programme related claims assignments on major high profile disputes internationally. These opportunities require someone with 5 years + post qualification experience in handling this type of work. There is significant opportunity for career development and progression for hard working career minded applicants. You must hold a European passport to be considered
NB: All the above roles ask that you will hold a degree relevant to the construction industry (or ample Middle East / Asia projects experience & offer HND / HNC or equivalent) Retain Membership of a relevant professional institute – MICE, RICS etc or working towards chartered membership of a professional institution. Be working towards or hold additional relevant qualifications – Arbitration, Adjudication, Expert Witness certification etc
• Delivering high quality commercial advice on quantum matters to new and existing clients that include main contractors, law firms and employers on high value projects and disputes.
• Advising on responses to commercial and contractual issues as they arise.
• Working on adjudications, preparing claims, expert reports and assisting Directors on a range of Dispute related work.
Attributes / Expertise
• Ideally you will be a chartered quantity surveyor who has already worked for a dispute resolution specialist / consultancy in the building, infrastructure or energy sector or a contractor where you have gained exposure to claims.
• Good working contract knowledge ideally with some exposure to the FIDIC suite
• Professionally qualified and/or ideally dual qualified in contract law with relevant memberships or willing to work towards gaining these.
• A people person, a team player and someone enthusiastic about the sector with the drive and motivation to want to develop and progress their career.
All applications treated in strict confidence. Please contact us if you need more information about this opportunity.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK. Or hold a European passport
Pyramid Recruitment Limited is an employment consultancy and currently has permanent vacancies for Planning, Project Controls & dispute resolution professionals worldwide