A highly skilled and experienced professional is required to undertake the role of Operations Support Manager for a prestigious brand name that is responsible for key defence and service contracts across the whole of UK.
You will receive a competitive starting salary and benefits including a company vehicle. This will be a versatile and mobile role which will be stationed in Speke.
The main business purpose of the Operations Support Manager is:
* Delivery of Jeopardy Management Reporting to support attainment of contractual KPI’s
* Delivery of Performance Reporting, interacting with ADM’s to ensure accuracy and best practice.
* Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of Operational & Additional Services Processes,
* Performance, KPI’s, etc.
* Management and Delivery of Progress Reports and subsequent data analysis across Operations and Additional Services.
* Route cause analysis of Performance issues and coordination of Corrective Actions.
* Liaise with both Functional and Operational Management team to monitor and provide feedback on the effectiveness of contract deliverables and where appropriate identify opportunities for improvement and share best practice.
* Work in association with the SMT in developing and implementing policies associated with
* Regional deliverables.
* Ensures timely implementation and ongoing monitoring of Operational Strategies as appropriate.
* Balancing Stakeholder needs and competing priorities and service as focal point for Business related information requests.
* Management and coordination of all Asset Data activities for contract, utilising local operational resources and interface with Nation Asset Management Team.
* Project manage a range of activities and input to key management strategies as directed by SMT.
* Responsible for Operation defect management reporting process and coordination of corrective actions plans to meet contractual requirements.
* Provide support to the commercial and financial departments where necessary and specifically with payment workbook – defect log and operations retention.
* Coordinate delivery of change initiatives at a Regional level to meet P&L targets
Role Specific Requirements:
* Ensuring AO Competencies are instigated and monitored on a monthly basis to ensure service delivery requirements are upheld.
* Manage and promote joint inspections with DIO and supply chain at OSM level and AO level to promote joined up thinking and agreement.
* Manage the Safety Action Group to drive best practice on Health and Safety within the Region.
* Drive void management performance to ensure all SFA achieve the required standard as per
* Continual review of AO resource to guarantee adequate cover throughout the year to ensure all appointments are met and covered so there is no adverse effect on the occupants.
Significant practical experience in Construction, Property Maintenance or related field including:
* Working with operational teams to achieve KPIs
* Maintaining strong relations with the customer and meeting customer expectations
* Data processing and management
* Prioritising tasks to meet tight deadlines
Ability to work as part of a team including:
* Planning, directing and controlling activities
* Influencing a wider team to ensure compliance with KPIs
* Providing administrative support and advice to managers across the business
* Agreeing scope and priorities of work
* Proactive performance management and continuous improvement
* Experience of operating in an MOD
If you meet most or all of the above requirements, please send us your CV for consideration